Tuesday 27 October 2015

Tuesday Inspiration: R.W. Emerson & Big Star

Taken on a road trip through Washington in 2013.

This week has been one of those where I want nothing more than to crawl into bed, tuck myself under the covers, and sleep for days. The weather is getting colder, the trees are losing their leaves, and I find myself losing motivation and just wanting to escape from the world for a while. Unfortunately, November is when school gets busy, and before I know it, it will be time for finals and lots of paper writing, so I need to stay focused! Today's inspiration comes courtesy of the great Ralph Waldo Emerson, and this quote has helped me out recently when I feel daunted by all the work I need to do, and don't feel like I'm good enough to get everything done.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when we bring what is within us out into the world, miracles happen.

If you feel like you're losing motivation, please keep these words in mind! You are capable of anything you set your mind do, and you can do amazing things, I believe it!

As well as this quote, I've been loving this song lately, and it is really good at making me feel calm when I get stressed out. Would recommend!


Hope all is well with you, wherever you are in the big wide world.
x B

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The North Wind. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig