Monday 19 October 2015

Photo diary: Lake Morton & Kent

This weekend was Fall break, a four day weekend following midterms week. I spent a couple of days at Lake Morton with two of my good friends. We went on a walk in the rain and were soaked from head to toe; we spent an afternoon in pedal-boats on the lake; we visited a pumpkin patch; we danced around the supermarket and cooked fajitas for dinner, and on the drive back to school I felt like I'd found a little slice of heaven in this tiny Washington town. 

The sign said 'no trespassing' but how could you not walk down a path as pretty as this?

Emma in the rain

Something's not quite right...

It's actually really hard to look cute while swinging, but Emma pulls it off.

My friends are adorable!

The lake at sunset.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The North Wind. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig