Sunday 1 November 2015

Wish List: November

This month has been one of those where I just want everything! Do you ever have those? I feel like whenever I see something I like, I start thinking about whether I can afford it, and it's not a great state of mind to be in. I've started keeping a wish list on Pinterest that I update often, which helps me avoid impulse purchases. I thought I would share a few things I wish I owned right now!
  1. LL Bean Donegal Wool Blazer. This is so pretty and honestly I may just buy it. I think it would go with everything and be good dressed up or down.
  2. Porselli Oxblood Suede flats. Classic, they don't really need an explanation! I love a good pair of ballet flats.
  3. The North Circular Marl Beanie. Lily Cole started this brand a few years ago, and I love it. They use sustainable materials, and everything is handmade by 'Grannies' in the UK.
  4. Lily Lambert Pavo perfume. I tried this on months ago and fell in love with it, but can't find it anywhere! I may just buy it online! To me, it smells like the perfect mix between a relaxing yoga afternoon and romantic evening. It's dark and lovely.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The North Wind. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig