Sunday 29 November 2015

Brands I Love: Toast

By nature I am poor at making decisions, and this translates to my wardrobe choices. My style changes frequently and drastically, but there are a few brands that I have loved regardless of my current taste, I think because their clothing is so versatile and timeless.

I first found Toast a couple of years ago, and since then they have quickly become one of my favourite brands. Not only are their styles to die for, but their artistic team is so great, and they release a look-book each season which is always incredible. Although they are not a cheap brand, the quality is outstanding and they do have good sales. I picked up a few things last year, including two of my now-favourite skirts and a lovely cardigan.

Here are some of my favourite photos from their A/W15 collections:



What is your favourite brand? Or like me, do you also have many? Let me know!

x B



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The North Wind. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig