Monday 21 December 2015

Life Lately: December

As I sit down to write this I'm in Los Angeles Airport, waiting for my flight to Auckland. I feel like that's just my life lately, so busy I can hardly keep track of what I'm doing. Thanksgiving and Finals flew by. I spent the last weekend in Seattle with my brother, and now I'm heading home to Melbourne for some relaxation, hopefully! Anyways, here are some snaps from the last few weeks, which have gone by so quickly!

Clockwise from top left: this weekend, exploring Seattle; the view I had during Finals week; a walk on a crisp day; a rainy afternoon spent in bed (watching Skyfall, I think). Hope all is well, wherever in the world you are and whatever you are doing.x B

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The North Wind. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig